Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tate. Taterbug. Tate, tate. Patrick Tate Sheppard. My youngest boy. The spitting image of his father. God knows, he is so much sweeter than his daddy. But I'm afraid that will all change as he grows. Lord help me, please! Tate is a soccer star. He's a cowboy. A construction worker. He like to build fires and play in the mud. Tonka trucks and hotwheel race tracks. His Wrangler jeans and cowboy boots. Have I mentioned that he rocks a mohawk like no other kid on this planet!? He thinks that the sun rises and sets just for him everyday! And all he EVER asks for is warm chocolate milk! At 8:30 pm, I don't care where we are, who we are with or what we are doin...he is going to sleep! He hates kindergarten...until he gets there! And he hates it all the way home. He LOVES his twin sister and you have never seen a brother take care of a sister the way he does. Oh, I feel so sorry for any boys that break her heart. My Taterbug <3!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get a pic of Tate to upload for some reason. But never fear...I'll have one posted soon!

    ReplyDelete