Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Phillip Riley Cohen. ~Riley or as we call him, Ri Ri. My 1st born. My beautiful 7 year old boy that somehow still manages to love me with all of my faults. Riley was named after my daddy. And he only sees his own daddy about 2 0r 3 times a year. He is the perfect example of a middle child. Riley wants to be big like Coy and Tripp. But he still wants to be treated the way Tate and Taylor are. You have no idea how it is to balance that without crushing his spirits. Ri Ri is also an all A student and he makes it looks so easy! Which is a huge relief for me! Ha Ha! He loves to "rap" and dance. He is quite the little artist and his soccer game gets better every season. He loves to go to Merit Creek and jump off the waterfall and he enjoys spending time at my moms house all by himself. He has such a special realtionship with my mom and I couldn't be more proud of that. The best part of my day is when I'm tucking him in bed at night. That's when he shares all of his secrets and when we come up with new ways to keep the boogy man and monsters out of his room! :) My Heart...Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment