Wednesday, January 7, 2009



And last but not least, Coy. Nicholas Coy Sheppard, to be exact. He will be 16 on the 19th of January and oh the lessons he has learned. I have to say that from the moment I met Coy (about 6 years ago) I knew that he and I could become very good friends. Many people have told me throughout the building of my family, that my step children would NEVER love me as much as I love them. That it would never matter how much I do for them or how often I am there for them, they just wouldn't. Now, I say to all those people...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Coy is a fantastic person! He is smart. He is funny. He is a tad bit shy. Coy wears his feeling on his sleeve. He has jsut enough of Joey in him to make him abit rebellious and just enough of JoAnne in him to make him unable to hide his faults. I try so hard to teach my oldest step-son the true meaning of love, life and respect for others. I know that all he wants is to loved for who he really is. Bless his heart...he is a follower, not a leader. But we're workin on that. And I truely believe in my heart that someday Coy is going to grow up and accomplish great things for himself. I have no fear that Coy will ALWAYS be a part of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment